Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales to learn more and to schedule your free course evaluation!
Active Shooter Response
Active Shooter Training Course
In the workplace, active shooter corporate training can be a matter of life and death. Active shooter incidents are an increasing phenomenon in the United States that has left hundreds of Americans wounded or killed. While there is no guarantee of your personal safety if you should ever be a victim of a shooter, there are steps you can take to increase your chance of survival. This active shooter training course describes how to spot warning signs of potential violent behavior, actions you can take in an active shooter situation and how to respond when law enforcement arrives.
Upon completing this active shooter corporate training, you will be able to:
- Describe what actions to take when in an active shooter situation.
- Recognize behavioral warning signs of potential violence and/or violent behavior.
- Recall what and when to report issues.
- List and describe the three actions to take in an active shooter event.
- Describe how to respond when law enforcement arrives.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Employee Preparedness
- Run. Hide. Fight.
- Responding to Law Enforcement
Who should take this course?
Everyone. Active shooter events happen at more than just schools and higher learning facilities like colleges and universities. This course was designed with all ages in mind. To take precautions and educate your employees with this active shooter training course, contact us today! Large organizations receive discounts on course bundles featuring our most popular compliance sessions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.