Back care and ergonomics training for workers to help prevent musculoskeletal disorders.
Backcare / Ergonomics
Back Care & Ergonomics Training Courses
In the workplace, back injuries are the most common type of occupational injury. Our back care and ergonomic training courses will teach your employees about muscle injuries caused by repetitive stress, how to minimize accidents and injuries, proper lifting techniques and tips on how to arrange your workstation to avoid ergonomic injuries. These back care and ergonomics training courses are designed to bring awareness of the risks of back injuries and other MSDs in the workplace and to provide an overview of ergonomic and musculoskeletal principles and practical information on risk factors and prevention.
At the end of our ergonomic training courses, you will be able to:
- Define Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) and Ergonomics.
- Identify the most common MSDs and the corresponding affected body parts.
- Recognize the risk factors that can cause MSDs.
- Recall work practices and controls that reduce or eliminate the possibility of injury.
- Recall the components of an ergonomic workstation.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Common Musculoskeletal Disorders and Symptoms
- Risk Factors
- Ergonomics at your Desk
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.