Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
Backcare / Ergonomics
Backcare & Ergonomics Training Course
Back injuries are the most common type of occupational injury in the workplace. Our backcare and ergonomic training course will teach your employees about muscle injuries caused by repetitive stress, how to minimize accidents and injuries, proper lifting techniques and tips on how to arrange your workstation to avoid ergonomic injuries. The backcare and ergonomics training course is designed to bring awareness of the risks of back injuries and other MSDs in the workplace and to provide an overview of ergonomic and musculoskeletal principles and practical information on risk factors and prevention.
At the end of our ergonomic training courses, you will be able to:
- Define Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) and Ergonomics.
- Identify the most common MSDs and the corresponding affected body parts.
- Recognize the risk factors that can cause MSDs.
- Recall work practices and controls that reduce or eliminate the possibility of injury.
- Recall the components of an ergonomic workstation.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Common Musculoskeletal Disorders and Symptoms
- Risk Factors
- Ergonomics at your Desk
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.