Learn the value of a diverse and inclusive workplace and how to create one.
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace Training
The US workforce and workplaces are changing. From millennials to baby boomers making up large segments of the working population; the continually growing presence of women as well as an increasing number of ethnicities, races, religions, and sexual orientations, our workplaces are more diverse than ever before. Because these changes are both exciting and challenging for employers and employees, organizations and employees who embrace this diverse and changing workplace are finding they are more productive, innovative, and creative. This diversity and inclusion in the workplace training course explains the factors contributing to increases in workforce diversity and how the concept of inclusion fits into a diverse workplace. It also provides strategies employees can use to create and support an inclusive workplace and to recognize behaviors that aren’t inclusive and the corrective actions to take.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what diversity means and factors contributing to an increase in workforce diversity.
- Explain the concept of inclusion and how it fits into a diverse workplace.
- Understand and appreciate the role, behaviors and benefits of diversity in the workplace.
- Explain four strategies employees can use to create and support an inclusive workplace.
- Recognize behaviors that aren’t inclusive and what action(s) to take.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Roadblocks to Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategies to Increase Inclusion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.