Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
Environmental Cleaning-Exam Rooms
Environmental Cleaning – Exam Rooms
Correct environmental cleaning of exam rooms can stop the spread of healthcare-associated infections (HAI), and other illnesses that can easily be transmitted in healthcare facilities. Doctors’ offices and other outpatient facilities are vulnerable to contamination. Unlike hospitals and hospital rooms, a clinic doesn’t have a separate and unique exam room for each patient, or a dedicated space designated to a single patient. Instead, care is provided to multiple patients a day, often in quick succession, in an exam room. This makes contamination of surfaces and transmission of infectious agents highly likely. This course focuses on ways to control contamination and transmission of infectious diseases in the exam rooms of clinics, doctors’ offices, and outpatient facilities.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recall important characteristics of environmental cleaning products, supplies, and equipment.
- Differentiate between cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
- Explain risk-based cleaning principles.
- Recall and apply procedures to follow for effective environmental cleaning.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Environmental Cleaning Products, Supplies, and Equipment
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, Disinfecting
- Risk-Based Environmental Cleaning Principles
- Environmental Cleaning Procedures
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.