Online Formaldehyde Safety training course to ensure safe handling of formaldehyde.
As one of the most common industrial chemicals in use today, Formaldehyde is widely used as an industrial fungicide, germicide and disinfectant. It’s also commonly used as a preservative in medical laboratories and mortuaries. Because it is estimated that over four million people work with formaldehyde, your employees need formaldehyde safety training to educate them on its uses and dangers, as well as safe work practices.
Formaldehyde is a colorless, strong-smelling gas often existing in water based solutions and can be found in many compounds, coatings and materials including:
- Chemical compounds
- Household products
- Chemicals used in hair salons
- Permanent press fabrics
- Paper product coatings
- Particle board
Our formaldehyde training covers the routes of exposure, health effects and symptoms of formaldehyde exposure, exposure limits and medical surveillance, response to exposures and spills and safe work practices and other forms of hazard control. It’s just one of the many beneficial courses for Online OSHA Training for Healthcare we offer.
At the end of this formaldehyde safety training course you will be able to:
- List the uses of formaldehyde
- Identify potential health effects of working with formaldehyde
- Recognize exposure hazards and routes of exposure
- Recognize when medical surveillance is required
- Recall how to respond to spills and exposures
- Recall safe work practices and other hazard control measures
- Introduction and Objectives
- Exposure: Routes, Hazards, Symptoms
- Exposure Limits and Medical Surveillance
- Exposure Incidents and Spill Response
- Exposure Controls and Prevention
To start enhancing your skills and get bottom-line results with formaldehyde safety training, contact us today! Large organizations receive discounts on course bundles featuring our most popular compliance sessions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.