Online Hand Hygiene course that provides an overview of the practices for hand antisepsis.
Hand Hygiene Training
Hand hygiene plays a critical role in infection control in healthcare settings. This hand hygiene training course includes an overview of the recommended practices for hand antisepsis as outlined by CDC, WHO, OSHA and JCAHO by detailing when to use proper hand hygiene. As well it details proper hand hygiene techniques and differentiating between the different uses of soap and water handwashing, antibacterial soap and alcohol based handrubs.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the importance proper hand hygiene.
- Recall when to use proper hand hygiene procedures.
- Put into practice proper hand hygiene techniques.
- Differentiate the use of soap and water handwashing, antibacterial soap and alcohol based handrubs.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Selection of Agents
- Special Considerations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.