Give your healthcare staff the information to minimize the threat of workplace violence.
Preventing Workplace Violence
Preventing Workplace Violence in Healthcare Settings Training
More assaults occur in the healthcare and social service industries than in any other. This course addresses workplace violence in healthcare settings and offers ways to prevent and minimize the threat of workplace violence in healthcare settings as well as practical ways to deal violent incidents should one occur. This course addresses workplace violence in healthcare settings and offers ways to prevent and minimize the threat of workplace violence in healthcare settings as well as practical ways to deal with violent incidents should one occur. The purpose of this course is to give healthcare providers nformation about workplace violence and workplace violence prevention training as outlined by the ccupational Safety & Health Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor (OSHA).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define workplace violence.
- Distinguish between the four types of workplace violence.
- Understand the risk factors for workplace violence.
- Recognize risk factors in the behavior of others.
- Recall the elements of a workplace violence prevention program.
- Types of Workplace Violence
- Elements of a Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Consequences of Workplace Violence
- Risk Factors
- Indicators & Techniques
- Post Incident Response
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.