Train your staff on safe work practices when working with radiation sources and hazards.
Radiation Safety Training
Healthcare workers face possible radiation exposure from a variety of sources including: therapeutic radiation used to treat diseases like cancer; radiation from external beams, such as x-rays, mammograms and during external beam therapy; radiation used in nuclear medicine procedures; and radiation sources in lab environments and pharmaceutical work. This radiation safety course informs healthcare workers on the sources and hazards of radiation in the workplace and safe work practices for radiation safety.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define what radiation is and how it is used in healthcare settings.
- Recall sources of radiation found in healthcare settings.
- State and explain the hazards and effects of radiation exposure.
- Recall protection methods for healthcare workers who work with radiation.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Radiation Sources and Hazards
- Radiation Exposure Effects
- Radiation Exposure Limits
- Protecting Against Radiation Exposure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.