Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
Radiation Safety Training
Healthcare workers face possible radiation exposure from a variety of sources including: therapeutic radiation used to treat diseases like cancer; radiation from external beams, such as x-rays, mammograms and during external beam therapy; radiation used in nuclear medicine procedures; and radiation sources in lab environments and pharmaceutical work. This radiation safety course informs healthcare workers on the sources and hazards of radiation in the workplace and safe work practices for radiation safety.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define what radiation is and how it is used in healthcare settings.
- Recall sources of radiation found in healthcare settings.
- State and explain the hazards and effects of radiation exposure.
- Recall protection methods for healthcare workers who work with radiation.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Radiation Sources and Hazards
- Radiation Exposure Effects
- Radiation Exposure Limits
- Protecting Against Radiation Exposure
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.