Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
TB Protection for Healthcare Workers
E-Learning TB Training for Healthcare Workers
This TB protection training course is designed to educate healthcare personnel about the risks, treatment, and prevention of tuberculosis in order to increase safety in hospitals and other medical facilities. Our TB training courses also provide information about the work practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that are designed to help prevent transmission of the disease. It’s just one of the many beneficial courses for Online OSHA Training for Healthcare we offer.
Upon completion of this TB training for healthcare workers, you will be able to:
- Define tuberculosis and list common symptoms.
- Learn the difference between TB infection and TB disease.
- Understand how a person becomes infected with TB.
- Understand PPE, and Isolation procedures and how to minimize exposure.
- Describe procedures for when an individual tests positive for TB.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Definition, Symptoms and Types
- Testing and Diagnosis
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.