Educte your staff about the risks, treatment and prevention of TB to increase safety in your workplace.
TB Protection for Healthcare Workers
TB Protection for Healthcare Workers Training
This TB protection for healthcare workers training course is designed to educate healthcare personnel about the risks, treatment, and prevention of tuberculosis in order to increase safety in hospitals and other medical facilities. It will also provide information about the work practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that are designed to help prevent transmission of the disease.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define tuberculosis and list common symptoms.
- Learn the difference between TB infection and TB disease.
- Understand how a person becomes infected with TB.
- Understand PPE, and Isolation procedures and how to minimize exposure.
- Describe procedures for when an individual tests positive for TB.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Definition, Symptoms and Types
- Testing and Diagnosis
- 29 CFR 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
- 29 CFR 1910.132 Personal Protective Equipment
- General Duty Clause of the OSHA Act
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.