Eductae your staff about the risks, treatment and prevention of TB to increase safety in your workplace.
TB Protection for Healthcare Workers
E-Learning TB Training for Healthcare Workers
This TB protection training course is designed to educate healthcare personnel about the risks, treatment, and prevention of tuberculosis in order to increase safety in hospitals and other medical facilities. Our TB training courses also provide information about the work practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that are designed to help prevent transmission of the disease. It’s just one of the many beneficial courses for Online OSHA Training for Healthcare we offer.
Upon completion of this TB training for healthcare workers, you will be able to:
- Define tuberculosis and list common symptoms.
- Learn the difference between TB infection and TB disease.
- Understand how a person becomes infected with TB.
- Understand PPE, and Isolation procedures and how to minimize exposure.
- Describe procedures for when an individual tests positive for TB.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Definition, Symptoms and Types
- Testing and Diagnosis
- 29 CFR 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
- 29 CFR 1910.132 Personal Protective Equipment
- General Duty Clause of the OSHA Act
To learn best practices and get bottom-line results with harassment and discrimination prevention training, contact us today! Large organizations receive discounts on course bundles featuring our most popular compliance sessions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.