Give your staff the skills to identify and protect themselves in workplace violence incidents.
Violence in the Workplace
Violence in the Workplace Training
Violence in the workplace has been a leading cause of workplace injuries and deaths for the last thirty years. Close to 2 million workers are injured and almost 800 die each year from violence in the workplace. Examples of violent workplace incidents can include threatening behavior, verbal assault, bullying, and harassment, random acts of violence like robbery. Domestic violence that spills over into the workplace, disgruntled employees seeking revenge and even terrorist attacks are also examples of violence that can occur in the workplace. This violence in the workplace training course gives employees skills to recognize and diffuse violent situations and teaches them how to react when a situation turns violent. It also gives employers information about workplace violence and workplace violence prevention training as outlined by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- Define workplace violence.
- List the four types of workplace violence.
- Recognize warning signs of potentially violent behavior and situations.
- Explain techniques to de-escalate a potentially violent situation.
- Recall how to react and respond to a violent situation.
- Types of workplace violence
- Warning signs and risk factors
- Prevent and diffuse violent situations
- How to react when a situation turns violent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.