Protect your work and personal computers, mobile devices and networks from cyber attacks.
Computer Security Awareness Training
Cyber threats and cyber attacks to your company’s and your personal computer systems are real. You see it almost weekly with attacks putting your personal and company information at risk. A security breach to your personal or work computer or your online data can result in the loss of money and time, identify theft, and stolen health, financial and personal information. From malware, spyware, and viruses to social engineering attacks such as phishing, pretexting and baiting, there are multiple ways hackers can infect and potentially take over your computer and email accounts and steal valuable information. This computer security awareness course educates the learner on how to protect their office and home computers and other portable and mobile devices from the many computer security threats.
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to follow computer security best practices.
- Describe the types of threats that can occur to your computer and to your organizations’ systems and how to avoid them.
- Describe seven social engineering threats and how to avoid them.
- List the security measures you must take to protect your computer.
- Explain the significance of and how to create strong passwords.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Security Threats
- Social Engineering
- Computer Security Best Practices
- Password Security
Who should take this course?
All employees who work with computers or mobile devices that connect to the Internet should take this security awareness training course to learn how to protect their work and personal computers and networks from cyber attacks and intrusions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.