Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
HIPAA Privacy &Security for Students
HIPAA Training for students enrolled in medical programs.
This course provides was created for students enrolled in medical programs who are working at coved entities as part of their studies. It provides an overview of the privacy and security components of the HIPAA rules and gives practical guidance on protecting and disclosing PHI and proper social media use.
Upon completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe privacy administration;
- Define protected health information;
- Describe uses and disclosure of protected health information;
- Recall the security rule and good security practices; and
- Understand and utilize proper social media use.
- Privacy Administration
- Uses and Disclosures of Health Information
- Safeguarding Health Information
- Social Media Use
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.