Volume discounts apply above 25 learners. Contact Evolve sales for a price quote and to schedule your free course evaluation!
HIPAA Privacy & Security Awareness
HIPAA Privacy & Security Awareness Training
This HIPAA training course is an overview of the HIPAA privacy and security regulations and is generally taken by employees who have previously completed the HIPAA Privacy & Security for Covered Entities course. This HIPAA training awareness course is intended to keep employees aware of the privacy and security rules and the importance of protecting patient health information and electronic security. It is developed for front line supervisors, workers, trainees and volunteers who work with protected health information for healthcare providers, health insurance companies and healthcare clearinghouses.
Examples of covered entities include:
- Group Practices
- Health insurance companies
- Healthcare clearinghouses
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- List the major components of HIPAA Privacy and Security rules;
- Describe the rules about using and disclosing protected health information (PHI);
- Describe how individual rights are protected under HIPAA;
- Recall good security practices;
- Describe breach notification; and
- Recall the HIPAA penalty and enforcement provisions.
- HIPAA Basics
- Using and Disclosing PHI
- Individuals’ Rights of Access to PHI
- Securing PHI
- Breach Notification Rules
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.