Protect employees while they are driving their personal or business vehicles.
Driver Safety Training
A typical driver in the U.S. travels 12,000 to 15,000 miles annually and has a one in 15 chance of being involved in a motor vehicle collision each year. Driving a motor vehicle, whether for work or personal use, is one of the riskiest things a person can do on any given day. With the growing use of cell phone usage for calling and texting while driving, increase incidents of road rage and even fatigued driving, the risks you face when driving are growing. There are ways to minimize the risks drivers face and this driver safety course addresses the basic defensive and safe driving practices and habits so individuals can drive more safely, carefully and responsibly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define defensive driving.
- Explain the human factors that contribute to safe driving.
- Explain the operational factors of safe driving.
- Recall how to drive safely in rain, snow, ice and fog.
- Recall what to do in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Defensive Driving
- Cell Phone Usage, Distracted Driving and other Human Factors of Safe Driving
- Operational Factors of Safe Driving
- Other Factors of Safe Driving
Volume Discounts & Course Delivery Options
Volume discounts apply for all Evolve e-Learning safety and compliance courses above 25 learners. Online shoppers can select a healthcare compliance course bundle for even greater savings!
Larger organizations can contact us today to discuss your training needs and for a free course evaluation! We can design the course bundle that meets your specific training requirements and budgetary needs.
You can deliver our courses on your current LMS or Evolve’s hosted LMS for fast implementation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.