Train your employees to recognize their responsibility to comply with ethical work standards.
Business Ethics Training
Ethics in the workplace involve a person’s moral decisions about what is right and wrong in all aspects of conducting business. So ethics is about doing the “right” thing at all times in business dealings. In a business setting, ethics also involves ensuring that company values are shared and upheld by all members of the organization, thus creating an ethical business culture. This ethics training course describe the elements of an ethics programs and the six principles of ethics. Scenarios are presented for students to learn by applying the concepts presented in the course as well as learning of the channels for reporting code of conduct violations should the need arise.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define ethics and the importance of ethics in the workplace.
- Describe the elements of an ethics program.
- List the six foundational principles of ethics.
- Know your role in creating and encouraging an ethical workplace.
- List the steps in making an ethical decision.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Ethics: Principles and Laws
- Organizational Ethics Programs
- Creating an Ethical Workplace
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.