Train your employees to recognize their responsibility to comply with ethical work standards.
Ethics in the Workplace
Ethical Training Programs
Ethical training in the workplace involves a person’s moral decisions about what is right and wrong in all aspects of conducting business. Ultimately, ethics is about doing the “right” thing at all times. In a business setting, ethics also involves ensuring that company values are shared and upheld by all members of the organization, thus creating an ethical business culture. Our ethical training for employees describes the elements of ethics programs and covers the six principles of ethics.
After discovering the ethical concepts, students are presented with scenarios to apply the concepts. They also learn the channels for reporting code of conduct violations if these scenarios should ever occur. With these tactics, our ethical training for employees helps provide a better understanding of ethics in the real world. It’s just one of the many beneficial HR & EEO Compliance Training Solutions we offer.
At the end of our ethical training for employees you will be able to:
- Define ethics and the importance of ethics in the workplace.
- Describe the elements of an ethics program.
- List the six foundational principles of ethics.
- Know your role in creating and encouraging an ethical workplace.
- List the steps in making an ethical decision.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Ethics: Principles and Laws
- Organizational Ethics Programs
- Creating an Ethical Workplace
To discover best practices and get bottom-line results with ethical training in the workplace, contact us today! Large organizations receive discounts on course bundles featuring our most popular compliance sessions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.