Give your employees the skills to prevent, recognize and report harassment and discrimination.
Preventing Harassment & Discrimination for Employees
Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination Training
Harassment is unwelcome conduct that is based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Harassment becomes unlawful when:
- enduring the offensive conduct becomes a condition of continued employment
- the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create a work environment that a reasonable person would consider intimidating, hostile, or abusive.
This harassment and discrimination prevention course provides employees with an awareness of the laws and issues relating to harassment, discrimination and bullying in the workplace. Scenarios, text and audio detail necessary actions and responsibilities for avoiding discriminatory practices, associated with race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability to create a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. It’s just one of the many beneficial HR & EEO Compliance Training Solutions we offer.
At the end of this harassment and discrimination prevention course you will be able to:
- Recognize harassing behaviors.
- Recall and use strategies to prevent harassment.
- Report harassment when you see it.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities when it comes to harassment in the workplace.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Types of Discrimination and Harassment
- Who, What, Where
- Preventing Harassment
- Reporting Harassment
To learn best practices and get bottom-line results with harassment and discrimination prevention training, contact us today! Large organizations receive discounts on course bundles featuring our most popular compliance sessions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.