Give your supervisors and managers the skills to identify and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Managers
Sexual harassment is a pervasive and persistent problem in our society and in our workplaces. It’s being talked about more than ever before as more people are coming forward and sharing their stories of being sexually harassed.
In the wake of the #MeToo movement and the resulting nationwide conversation about sexual harassment it is, more important than ever to ensure your supervisory and management staff have the knowledge to recognize why preventing sexual harassment is important. This sexual harassment prevention course provides supervisors and managers with the knowledge to recognize harassing behaviors and how to stop them. Through text, audio, scenarios and knowledge checks, this course details the costs and consequences of sexual harassment on both the victim and the workplace, describes how managers should respond to sexual harassment complaints, stop retaliation against those who report it and their own role in developing strategies to prevent and correct sexual harassment and creating a harassment free workplace.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize why preventing sexual harassment is important.
- Recognize harassing behaviors and how to stop them.
- Explain the cost and consequences harassment has on victims and the workplace.
- Describe your responsibilities for responding to sexual harassment complaints from employees.
- Identify acts of retaliation and ways to stop it.
- Explain strategies employers can to prevent and correct sexual harassment.
- Describe your role in creating a harassment free workplace.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Laws and Liability
- The Cost of Harassment
- Defining Harassment
- Is it Harassment?
- Handling Harassment Complaints
- Prevention and Culture
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.