Train managers and supervisors to prevent sexual and other forms of harassment and discrimination.
Preventing Harassment & Discrimination for Managers
Course Delivery: On Demand
Duration: 40 Minutes
Preventing Harassment & Discrimination Training for Managers
Workplace harassment is a pervasive and persistent problem and the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) receives close to 100,000 charges a year of allegations of workplace harassment. These charges include, among other things, charges of unlawful harassment based on the protected classes of sex, race, disability, age, ethnicity, and religion. Countless other incidents go unreported, so the allegations we see and hear about are just the tip of a very large iceberg.
Employers, managers and supervisors have a responsibility to ensure their workplaces are free of harassment and discrimination. This preventing harassment and discrimination training course provides an awareness of the laws and issues relating to discrimination and bullying in the workplace. It details the actions and responsibilities supervisors and managers have for avoiding discriminatory practices, associated with race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability to create a workplace free of harassment and discrimination and understanding their responsibilities around responding to incidents of harassment.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize why preventing harassment is important.
- Identify harassing behaviors.
- Explain the cost and consequences harassment has on the victim and the workplace.
- Explain precautions employers can take to exercise due care to prevent and correct harassment.
- Describe how a manager or supervisor must respond to a harassment complaint.
- Identify acts of retaliation and how to stop it.
- Describe your role and responsibility in creating a workplace free of harassment.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Laws and Liability
- The Cost of Harassment
- Defining Harassment
- Is it Harassment?
- Handling Harassment Complaints
- Prevention and Culture
Why choose Evolve e-Learning Solutions?
- Volume discounts available for all sizes of organizations
- Deliver the courses on your LMS or Evolve's LMS
- Create your own custom course bundles
- Fast automated setup with ecommerce purchase
- Take the training on PC's or mobile devices
- Online customer support
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.