Fire Safety course to protect your employees and patients from fire hazards.
Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation
Emergency Evacuation & Fire Safety Training Online
Fire in a commercial office space, plant, or healthcare facility places the lives of employees, visitors and patients in great danger so it is vitally important that all staff receives fire safe training. This fire safety and emergency evacuation training course covers the precautions to take to prevent fires, how to protect yourself, other staff, visitors and patients from fire and smoke, how to respond in a fire emergency, and how to use a portable fire extinguisher and addresses OSHA’s general industry standards for fire safety and emergency evacuation.
The goal of this course is to provide an overview of fire suppression systems, including the use of fire extinguishers, and emergency evacuation plans.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance for emergency evacuation procedures.
- Know your role in your company’s emergency evacuation procedures.
- Become familiar with the components of an emergency evacuation plan (EAP).
- Know what type of fire extinguisher to use for each type of fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of PASS/RACE methods.
- Egress and Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Action Plan
- Firefighting Equipment
- Employee Training
- Fire Prevention
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.