Online Flammable Liquid Safety course to avoid fires from handling flammable liquids.
Flammable Liquid Safety
Flammable Liquid Safety Training
The National Fire Protection Association or NFPA, estimates around 1,400 fires occur annually in which flammable or combustible liquids first were ignited and the direct property damage from these fires is approximately $76 million dollars each year. These fires occurred in all types of workplaces and locations, including institutional, educational, utility, defense or laboratory settings and manufacturing, processing, mercantile or business and storage locations.
This flammable liquid safety training course gives workers the knowledge they need to avoid accidental fires and explosions and informs them about the hazards and safe use, handling, dispensing and storage of flammable and combustible liquids.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Recall the principles of flashpoint.
- Recognize the hazards of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Identify procedures to safely handle, dispense and store, flammable and combustible liquids.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Flammable or Combustible
- Hazards and Safe Work Practices
- Fire and Spill Response
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.