Give your staff the skills to reduce slips, trips and falls, the #1 cause of work-related accidents.
Slips, Trips & Falls
Slips, Trips & Falls Training
Slips, trips and falls are the number one cause of work-related accidents with over 200,000 accidents reported each year. They are also the cause of over 700 deaths annually, accounting for 15% of all workplace fatalities, second only to motor vehicle deaths. This slips, trips and falls training course provides the causes of slips, trips and falls and the simple, practical steps that can be taken by both employers and employees to greatly reduce and often eliminate hazards
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Recall prevention strategies for reducing slips, trips and falls.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Hazardous Conditions
- Hazardous Acts and Work Practices
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- 29 CFR 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
- 29 CFR 1910.132 Personal Protective Equipment
- General Duty Clause of the OSH Act
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.